If upon receiving your order you are unhappy with any part of the goods please contact us within 10 days and return the item(s) in the original packaging and condition within 30 days and we will be happy to issue you with a refund or exchange an item if preferred.
If in the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged please notify us as soon as possible. In most cases we will be able to send out a replacement right away, however in some rare cases it may not be possible to supply an exact replacement, in which case a refund or exchange will be offered.
Typically orders are dispatched within 12-36 hours of being received. If you change your mind and want to cancel your order please let us know as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com. It's important that you let us know as quickly as you can as if we receive your order late in the day it is possible it will be shipped within 30 minutes to make the last post. If you notify us and request a cancellation before your order is shipped we will gladly process a full refund. If you request to cancel your order after it has been dispatched we will be unable to process a refund until the item(s) has been returned to us. Once returned to us we will process a refund for the cost of the item(s), but we will not be able to refund the postage and packaging costs paid.
Orders are usually shipped within 12- 36 hours (Monday - Friday) however on occasion this might not be possible. If for any reason an order placed cannot be shipped within 48 hours a message will be displayed on the right hand side of the shopping cart page detailing revised shipping times. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
Within the UK orders can be sent using the following services.
- Royal Mail First Class - Royal Mail estimate that this service usually takes 1 to 2 working days and a signature is not required upon delivery. Please note the delivery times are an estimate only and are not guaranteed by Royal Mail.
- Royal Mail First Class Recorded - Royal Mail estimate that this service usually takes 1 to 2 working days and a signature is required upon delivery. Please note the delivery times are an estimate only and are not guaranteed by Royal Mail.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (next day) - Royal Mail guarantee delivery before 1pm the next working day and a signature is required upon receiving the package(s).
- UK Courier Service - Your order will usually be shipped using a UPS courier, or another courier depending on availability. Couriers will deliver within 1 to 2 working days after your package has been dispatched and a signature will be required upon delivery.
Outside of the UK you may select from the following shipping methods:
- Royal Mail Airmail - Royal Mail estimate that this service usually takes 5-7 working days for customers in Europe and 7-10 working days for customers outside of Europe. The Royal Mail Airmail service will not require a signature upon delivery and is not trackable.
- Royal Mail International Signed-for - Royal Mail estimate that this service usually takes 5-7 working days for customers in Europe and 7-10 working days for customers outside of Europe. The Royal Mail International signed-for service will require a signature upon delivery and is partially trackable.
- International Couriers - Your order will usually be shipped using a UPS or DHL courier, or another courier depending on availability. Couriers will usually deliver within 1 to 5 working days after your package has been dispatched and a signature will be required upon delivery.
Resending returned items
If a package isn’t signed for it will be held at a local post office or collection centre. If not collected within a set time the package/s will be returned to us. We are happy to resend packages which have been returned to us, however we ask the customer to pay the additional postage incurred in resending the package.
For more information about Royal Mail please visit their website at www.royalmail.com
Security and Privacy
We ensure that your name, address, credit card details and any other information you give us will be kept securely.
Our secure server encrypts your personal information, including credit or debit card number, name and address, before it is sent over the Internet.
Confidential information such as your credit card number will be used only to fulfill your order. To protect your privacy, we will ask you to enter your credit card number, expiration date & card verification code (3 digit number on the back of your card) each time you place an order with us.
Your details are scrambled using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
When you click the 'Pay with credit or debit card' button to enter our checkout, you enter the secure section of the site.
Your card details are verified automatically online by our payment processor, HSBC.
All transactions are processed in United Kingdom Pounds (£). Exchange rates are an estimate only, based on the latest figures.
Value Added Tax (VAT) is included in the price displayed where for customers purchasing from within the European Union. If you require a VAT receipt for your order please get in touch with us through the contact page.
If you sign up to our mailing list we will email you from time to time, only when new products are released. Should you wish to be removed from the mailing list at any time please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our newsletters or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our database only holds your email address and will store no other personal details. We will never disclose your email address to any other individual or company.
All images and designs shown on calmgallery.com are Copyright of Keep Calm Ltd. Images must not be reproduced without written permission from Keep Calm Limited.
Keep Calm Limited trading as The Calm Gallery
Company registration number: 06341016
VAT registration number: GB922197328